[Dixielandjazz] Army Reserve Band looking for horns

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 10:59:25 PDT 2006

Hey  It's A paid Gig ??

Subject: US Army Reserve Band looking for horns,   N.  California

       $200 per weekend, Musicians Wanted! (dublin / pleasanton /
livermore)
 Reply to: conrad.myers1 at us.army.mil
  Date: 2006-04-18, 8:27PM PDT

 Hello fellow musician!

  This is SGT Conrad Myers with the 91st Division Army Reserve Band.
   We are an Army Reserve Unit whose job is to play music in the Bay
Area.
   We meet one weekend a month in Dublin, CA on a reserve base called
Camp Parks RFTA.

   We are holding an open rehearsal during our April assembly on Sunday,
April 23rd.

  Schedule:

  Jazz Band:..........................9:00 am - 11:30 am
  Lunch (FREE):..................11:30 am - 12:45 pm
  Concert Band Rehearsal:...12:45 pm - 3:00 pm

   You are more than welcome to attend Sunday. Bring your horn and join
us!

  Become a professional Army Band Musician!

  - Would you like to play in a concert band one weekend per month?
  - Do you need college money?
   - How about extra cash just for playing in a concert/marching/jazz
band?

   You can join the Army Reserve as a band member, and not be at risk to
go to war.
  Your job would be just to play music!

  And the benefits are great...

  - $200 each weekend
  - an $8,000 sign-on bonus!
  - Get A New Instrument that you can keep!

  - If you go to college, the Army will
  - pay your tuition up to $4,500 per year, AND
  - repay a $10,000 student loan, AND
  - give you a $10,000 scholarship
  (paid in 34 monthly payments of $300 tax-free.)

   No Joke! I'm getting all of these benefits just for playing in a
band, and you can too.

  For more information, write me back or give me a call.

  I am NOT an Army Recruiter-- I just play in the band!

  Thank you for your interest in the 91st Division Band.

  Call or Email for inquiries and driving directions.

  Conrad Myers
  925.200.3404 (cell)
  I prefer to be called.