[Dixielandjazz] Musicians Pay

Zenith at ANS zenith at ans.com.au
Tue Apr 18 16:57:08 PDT 2006

Hi Steve,

Yes, a good tip for others, which is exactly what we do when quoting gigs,
say 2 hours and if they want more we can add more and don't forget the
double rates after midnight.  Just arranged three gigs in one day overseas,
"do we have the stamina" a previous band player once said to me!  She'll be
right mate; I replied and played with a new guy who had the energy.

Tom (thought this tip up all by myself) Wood
www.sydneyzenith.com