[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: BANJO TEACHER WANTED SEATTLE

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 10:10:19 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
 From: Ambassadors of American Culture
<info at ambassadorsofamericanculture.com>
To: tcashwigg at aol.com
Sent: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:55:39 -0700
Subject: BANJO TEACHER WANTED SEATTLE

      Banjo Help?
 Reply to: mifferflux at hotmail.com
  Date: 2006-04-13, 12:34AM PDT

  I am attempting to learn to play the banjo and am looking for someone
to get me started with some basic tips/instruction. I don't play the
guitar either so i am really starting from scratch. Just a few lessons
might do, unless i suck worse than i am anticipating. I'd be willing to
pay you 10 bucks an hour, or half that for half the time or something.
Or i could buy you lunch (i live close to taco del mar) So put your
banjo playing skills to work and help me out.

  -a college student who can tell you a pretty lame joke about grapes.

           this is in or around u distric