[Dixielandjazz] Printable CD's

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 10:33:14 PDT 2006

I use an Epson Stylus PHOTO R220. I am very happy with it. It does
everything well with a quality result. I got it for a bit less than $100 with  rebate.
(Might have been $80)

The printable CDs are available with either a white surface, or a silver
surface. I get tham at Sams Club for about $23 a hundred.

This is a very good way to get a professional looking result.

NEVER again do labels. All you do is waste the time, effort and the expense
of the CD and perhaps the replacement of the players when the labels finally
go  bad, which they almost invariably do.

When you consider the cost of the label vs direct print, I believe the
direct print is cheaper, even though the CDs cost about $2 more per hundred. You
don't have the expense of the label itself.

I just did a run of 100. They look great!

Bill
414-777-0100
cell 414-305-6955
BillSargent.com