[Dixielandjazz] Re: Printer.

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed Apr 12 08:44:08 PDT 2006

That's the one I'm talking about.  The model I have is the more expensive
one but I got it on sale for about $10 more than the cheaper one.  I also
picked up about 300 printable disks that they had on sale for $17.95 a
hundred.  I think the regular price is abut $0.50 a disk but 18 cents a disk
brings the price down even with the cost of the printer to less than $125
for the first hundred you print.  If you sell them for $10 each you only
have to sell about a dozen to cover your experiment in printing CD's

You would have to feed them individually though which could be time
consuming but I do that kind of stuff while I do something else usually on a
separate computer but most computers today would let you print and work on
something else at the same time.
Larry