[Dixielandjazz] Bahrain Likes Dixieland

Ivor Jones banjones at sapo.pt
Wed Apr 12 00:43:00 PDT 2006

Dear ,

It's very interesting, Hype or what ? Google has never heard Adam Makawicz,
the renowned American pianist virtuoso. Could the spelling be wrong, In a
local paper, yes of course. We have been advertised as the The Good Times
Jazz Band, (close)  The Good Team Jazzband, The Good Term Jazz Band. But has
any heard of Mr Makawicz, and is it mis-spelled.

Ivor Jones
The Good Time Jazz Band
(of which there are many)

goodtimejazzband.com