[Dixielandjazz] Re: There'll be some changes made!

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 11 22:45:22 PDT 2006

Pshaw.  Someone, it seems, reads sig lines!  An extra star in your
crown, Senor Haesler!

Besides knowing that I found out of this promotion just this past
Sunday, from the Abp, on the way into Mass ("Oh, you're Vicar-general
now.  Good Cop [pointing to himself], Bad Cop [pointing to me]!" --
someone's gotta Administrate! <wink>), anyone wanting to know more (sic)
about said "title," can click thusly:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15402a.htm

Otherwise, back to OKOM, and, ahem, Mr Haesler, I haven't forgotten what
I've promised, and, in fact, I've recently bought an appropriately sized
envelope for the long Down Underly trip!...,
--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org