[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Central California, April 18 - 20

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Tue Apr 11 15:56:39 PDT 2006

Friday, 8 to 11pm, Clint Baker's All Stars including Leon Oakley play at Cafe Borrone in Menlo Park.  Good idea to call ahead to be sure they're not on the road.
Saturday, 3 to 6pm, Savoy-Tivoli in SF has Mal Sharpe, sometimes with Clint and/or Leon.
Sunday, 2 to 5 pm, Condor in SF has the Buena Vista Jazz Band.
Tuesday, 5 to 7:30 pm, Ray Skjelbred plays piano at Pier 23 in SF.
I hope this works out for your friend's parents.  There's quite a bit of jazz around.
     Rae Ann

From: Margaret Squires <saxymargeaux at sbcglobal.net>