[Dixielandjazz] Musician vacations and I'm travelling to the US

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 10:41:10 PDT 2006

>   George said :

 Someone explain to Zenith the difference between avoidance and evasion,
> and the repercusions of each.

He may  know...... a very well known English band was sent home from Oz
because they didn't have work permits... or so I heard on the grapevine.

Anyone going to be in the French Quarter NO next week? Tony Davis and I are
going for the festival (definitely holiday it'd be very bad form even to
THINK of taking a job there at the moment) then on to Chicago 25th to 29th.
We'll be spending the first night there with our "penfriend" Denny Farrell
of  Big Band Show fame...... we met him via this list ... such a very useful
list :-)

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection