[Dixielandjazz] Checking back in

Ronald Wheeler r.r.wheeler at att.net
Tue Apr 11 10:21:49 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

After a couple of year's absence, I'm back [and mainly in the background] on DJML.  I finished 18 years on Wake Island and as a cutting-edge baby boomer, have joined the ranks of the retired.  I'm getting established in central Georgia [just south of Macon] and would be happy to know of any OKOM in the area.

My musical abilities are limited to toe-tapping, but I enjoy following the news and stories here.

It's good to see that a lot of the same gang are still here and I look forward to meeting the newer ones.

Ron Wheeler