[Dixielandjazz] Musician vacations

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Apr 10 22:13:05 PDT 2006

We got a 50 piece band (with 3 sousaphones) into the UK back in 1993
for a two week tour with that line. We were on vacation, seeing the
sights of Scotland and England... just happened to have our
instruments ;-)

the only person that got questioned by immigration at the airport was
our conductor - he had no instrument.

Since then we have been to 9 other countries and have had no problem
at all.

Dave Richoux