[Dixielandjazz] "old folks spend no money"

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 18:49:12 PDT 2006

Hi Richard;

  Many Old folks indeed spend lots of good money, however many of them
spend it more discriminately than younger audiences generally do, we
all need to work harder to get the two groups together more on the same
dates and shows. NOt always easy but it can be done especially if we
all work at it. The Bus is an excellent outside the Box promotion for
them to feel safer since they tend to be more conservative than the
younger set Hell bent on having a good time.

  The good part is we have music that can and will appeal to both
audiences if presented to them correctly.

 Cheers,

 Tom Wiggins