[Dixielandjazz] Cubs Band Article

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 18:18:42 PDT 2006

Very interesting article,  thanks John:

Mr. Butterman is a PRO  of the right caliber :))

I hope he keeps his gig another fifty years.  :))

I also like the part about them being required to have a smile on their
face at every show,  that too is being Professional, we are there to
entertain others and make them feel better,  that is our JOB period.
If we can't or are not willing to do that then in my opinion we have no
business with the gig.
Cheers,

Tom Wiggins