[Dixielandjazz] Music on the Streets?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 00:33:51 PDT 2006

Ted:

Obviously the passengers aboard that Train were all Jewish or Muslims
who did not celebrate Christmas :))

Well maybe  :))

Just a silly thought, which goes along with recollections of that funny
funny Jewish joke about their favorite Christmas Song
  which they sing in their empty warehouse on Christmas Eve every year
:))

"What A Friend we have in Jesus"

Even our  Jewish Amigo Elazar would admit that is Funny :))
Cheers,

Tom Wiggins