[Dixielandjazz] Re: dat?

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Fri Apr 7 15:13:19 PDT 2006

The DAT recorder some of the guys got was quite small as were the tapes.
One of the band leaders in town has a machine that uses a large tape like
and maybe is a VCR tape and will record multi tracks.  The small ones I saw
used a tape very much like a cassette only smaller.  Is that what you are
describing?  I don't know what the brand was.
Larry