[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 40, Issue 9

Rodgerdevore at aol.com Rodgerdevore at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 05:16:35 PDT 2006

I bought a Sony 5 CD recording machine and it does LPs and probably 78s and
tape recordings easily, once you figure it all out (see customer reviews on
Amazon.com). Ther's a lot to figure out and the manual is unbelievably lousy. It
has an auto (as well as manual) track marker but the sensitivity trigger for
the auto marker has to be adjusted, according to how beat up the LP is.
I don't check this jazz site all the time but if you have one of these Sonys
and have comments, my email is rodgerdevore at aol.com. Good luck.

Roger DeVore