[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Wedding Santa Cruz

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 21:39:51 PDT 2006

OKOM is fifties summertime BBQ music   and it sure compliments
Rockabilly

Call it dixabilly.  if you have to.

Tom Wiggins

Subject: Wedding Santa Cruz

       Looking for Musician(s) to play Wedding on July 15th (Santa Cruz,
Ca.)

  email Reply to:          comm-148536750 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-04-05, 2:56PM PDT

  We are looking for an acoustic soloist or small group to play music
for our cocktail/dinner hours at our wedding on July 15 (5-7pm). Our
wedding is going to have a definite "retro" vibe to it (think 1950's
summertime BBQ) and we are going have a rockabilly band playing later
in the evening. Accordingly, we're looking for music to complement this
theme.

   So, we're primarily interested in roots oriented musicians playing
music from this general era (e.g., country, blues, rockabilly,
bluegrass, hawaiian, even jazz, etc.). Again, because of our venue, the
musicians will be playing outdoors and completely unamplified. We are
looking for a soloist or a small group.

   If you're interested, please send me a link to your website, myspace
profile and/or a MP3 sample of your music.

  Thanks!