[Dixielandjazz] Will it never end? More details on the all in one CD burner

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 09:41:26 PDT 2006

Actually I did purchase one of these systems on the internet, a TEAC GF-350, a few months ago for about $330.  I am pretty happy with what it does.  Any LP in decent condition tranfers ok.  (There is one extra step that can be a nuisance...  The track markers have to be manually inserted by hitting a button on the unit or on the remote control.)

  I purchased it from www.thetwistergroup.com .  Thr GF-350 currently lists there at $297.12 before shipping charges.

  Kay

Lowell Busching <verbose at daktel.com> wrote:
  It turns out it IS a name brand. TEAC and there are indeed audio input
jacks on the back so you can make CD's from your old cassette tapes
too.