[Dixielandjazz] The BIG TEST - can Steve or Tom book an OKOM gig at this hot, trendy nightspot?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 19:51:08 PDT 2006

We should know soon enough,  I sent them an email and promo on St
Gabriel's   If we get a booking I'll invite Dave to play Tuba :))    I
am sure if they had any OKOM Band there it would be packed, they don't
get much of any kind of music up there.

Same with Iceland,  but if anybody can get in good with any Icelandic
musician they can arrange for you to get invited to play the Iceland
Jazz festival, and they get Free or very reasonable air fares from
Icelandic Airlines  for transcontinental fares for musicians.

Cheers,

Tom