[Dixielandjazz] From the Band

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun Apr 2 16:47:55 PDT 2006

George Thurmond wrote:

>Gary - get a life.  Your Bruins ain't playing the Seminoles for the title on
>Monday nite.  It's the Gators, man.  Anyway, it should be a bang-up game -
>both teams looked yesterday like they could beat the other.

Indeed, I am in error.  Please pardon me as the game was at 4:30ish am
over here.  When I wrote the post, I was bleary eyed tired and I was led
astray having 'LSU' in my head.

Ron, you were bored when not playing because you didn't go to UCLA.  :-)

Bob and Bill, I promise you that I was there for the sports.  Back then
(and now), I wasn't very good looking, so girls didn't go out of their
way to hang with me.  And, I was too shy to make moves at the girls.
So, being 10 feet from slender, muscle tones, tanned, long legged,
energetic, scantily clad female types was a definite plus.  But, I
assure you that I was there for the sports.  I think I went through
puberty at 28.

All the best, Gary