[Dixielandjazz] From the Band

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sun Apr 2 11:14:28 PDT 2006

I can remember high school band and playing at football games.  The only
reason I would go to the game is because I was in the band and when we
weren't actually playing, I was bored. We didn't play for basketball games
so I never went to one of those.  The college band did play for basketball,
a big thing at PC in Rhode Island.  The really good thing about that is that
it gives me the chance to say that I played with PC's basketball team (I'm a
shade over 5 feet tall).  8-)  I still don't know the rules to that game and
don't care to.

Ron L