[Dixielandjazz] Fundraiser in CT

baglady4 at juno.com baglady4 at juno.com
Fri Sep 30 14:36:26 PDT 2005

Nice....and people are still sending checks to Fred Vigorito (Galvanized Band Leader).....
Hi GJB Fans,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!  Last nights fundraiser at the Cedars was a resounding success.  With the help of Jim Fryer on trombone, Sherman Kahn on reeds, the regular GJB musicians, Jean Hadley and Foxie on decorations and collections, the Cedars staff for donating their time, and the Zoummareih family, owners of the Cedars, for donating the band's fee and the staff's pay, we'll be sending $2505 to the New Orleans Musicians Hurricane Relief Fund!

Remember, you can still send your checks to me, XXXXX Make them out to New Orleans Musicians Hurricane Relief Fund, and I'll forward them for you, from the 'friends and fans of the Galvanized Jazz Band'.