[Dixielandjazz] RE: Encore 4.5.5

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Thu Sep 29 13:20:58 PDT 2005

Elazar,

You are quite correct that Encore 4.5 (the new version) does not do anything
more of much consequence than your 4.2.1 does. However should you upgrade
your operating system to Windows XP you will find that 4.2.1 will no longer
function, 4.5 is a fix which will enable your version to run on XP.

I know - I've been there!

John Farrell