[Dixielandjazz] New CD

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 11:30:33 PDT 2005

Hi Folks I made a typo mistake in that previous reply:   Here is the
correct link

http://www.discmakers.com

Tell them Tom Wiggins & Rocky Road Records sent you,  I am a studio
partner, and I will get a $50.00 discount on my next order if you do.
And let me know if you do so I can double check on them to see if they
give it to me.  :))

Thanks,

Tom Wiggins