[Dixielandjazz] Steve Barbone and gigs

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed Sep 28 11:49:15 PDT 2005

This is called the ten foot rule of sales. i.e. Every one within ten feet of
you will know what you do and what you are selling.

I do it all the time.

Thanks for the reminder about the churches - I have them on my to do list.
My cornet guy thought I was a little goofy when I mentioned it Monday at
lunch.  We have enough tunes to make a pretty good presentation of Dixie
church music.  Now alls I have to do is put it together.

This has been a good topic.  I like everyone's ideas.

Larry Walton
St. Louis