[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Sep 27 20:40:10 PDT 2005

Listmates,

If you are anywhere's near the Sacramento area tomorrow night, Wednesday
Sept 28, Join The Boondockers at Giovanni's Pizzeria, details below.

 Besides The Boondocker regulars, Bill Gunter, washboard; Bob Sakoi,
trumpet,
Paul Edgerton, reeds, Darrell Fernandez, bass, yours truly, piano, we are
pleased to have Gary Reynolds, trombone and Ed Turner, banjo, sitting in
with us.

Take note of the following.
Due to a special event at Giovanni's on Wed Oct 12, The Boondockers will not
be there that night.  However, take heart, no need to go into withdrawals,

we will be appearing at the Fairfield Candy Festival, 2:30 - 4:00 PM in
Fairfield, CA on Saturday Oct 8.

Hope to see all of you this Wednesday, Sept 28, 2005.

Giovanni's Pizzeria
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
6:00 - 9:00 PM, no cover charge.
Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald
Piano driver,
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)