[Dixielandjazz] For those near Madison, Wis. - another New Orleans Brass Band Benefit - Oct 9th

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Sep 27 18:07:01 PDT 2005

For those who do not know them - the Youngblood BB are an outstanding
modern style New Orleans Brass Band from Madison - I have heard them
several times and they are quite amazing. Not exactly OKOM but they do
some "old school" tunes every once in a while.

They play quite often in New Orleans...  more on their website
www.youngbloodbrassband.com

Dave Richoux