[Dixielandjazz] I have a new gig!

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 16:22:42 PDT 2005

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be playing jazz piano every
Thursday, Friday and Saturday from noon to 3 P.M. at the Havana Restaurant
and Club, 155 South Belardo Road (one block west of downtown Starbucks) in
Palm Springs.  I'm anticipating that some fine musicians and vocalists will
show up and join in from time to time.

Featured along with my music will be a $6.00 lunch special that includes
soup or salad, entree and a non-alcoholic beverage.  Reservations are
optional and can be made by phoning (760) 323-4870

The official starting date is this Thursday, September 29th.   I look
forward to seeing you there.

Dick Broadie