[Dixielandjazz] Music education foundation?

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue Sep 27 09:26:19 PDT 2005

I'm sure you'll get many replies from various listers, Sally. Here's one
org that comes to mind: http://www.hornsforkids.org/

I know about them because they're supported by The Great CT Traditional
Jazz Festival (www.ctjazz.org) that we attend every year.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://timesunion.com/communities/jazz