[Dixielandjazz] Re: Cryogenic treatment for brass

snargi at pacbell.net snargi at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 26 12:57:49 PDT 2005

I had my Conn Connstellation Cryo'd a few years ago when it was my main horn. (I have a Wild Thing now.) I thought it did make a difference. The Connstellation was always stuffy in the upper register but after the treatment, the horn seems to be more free-blowing than it was before.

I have also read a Associated Press story about a Cryogenic Engineer who treated all the metal engine parts in his Hybrid gas/electric car. He claimed that now that car gets 70-80 mpg.

David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo -- Internet Radio
Today's hot bands playing OKOM!
http://www.dixielandgumbo.com/