[Dixielandjazz] Re: Cryogenic treatment for brass - more

Robert Pulliam starwaterlogo at mpinet.net
Sun Sep 25 19:13:24 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Walton Entertainment" <larrys.bands at charter.net>
To: "Robert Smith" <robert.smith at mitransport.no>; "Dixieland Jazz"
<dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Cryogenic treatment for brass - more

> I was just wondering if anyone had had it done on any instrument and what
> the results were.

I'm sure it had the result of transferring funds from one person's bank
account to the other. As far as any discernable musical difference in the
performance of a brass instrument, particularly a trumpet, I'm highly
skeptical. I'll go even further and say - I think it's a crock. If someone
can present clear evidence to the contrary I'll be happy to publicly recant.
I'll also be pretty demanding as to what represents "clear evidence".

Btw, I'm the poster formerly known as starwaterlogo. It dawned on me that to
get my name to show up in the posts I just had to change it in the Outlook
Express options. Though, it's still not clear to me what the option for
"name you wish to appear" option at the DJML site does.