[Dixielandjazz] Katrina benefit concert in Marshfield, MA on Saturday

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 10:15:31 PDT 2005

Phil Cocco, owner of the Dixieland concert venue Bridgewaye Inn (first 3 Sundays of the
month, 4-7 PM, cover $10, dinner and drinks available) at 1265 Ferry St., Marshfield, MA,
has put together a Katrina Relief Fund benefit concert to be performed Saturday, September
24, 7 - 10 PM.

All admissions, donations  and profits from Bridgwaye go to relief fund.  Musicians:  Jeff
Hughes, Stan McDonald, Ross Petot, Richard Malcolm, Dave MacMillan, John Pierce and
more...

My son's wedding takes place on the same day on Cape Cod, so I'll be unable to make it.

Hope lots of DJMLers attend.  Sounds like a blast.

Larry Swain