[Dixielandjazz] PBS Concert and New Orleans music

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 00:37:34 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/22/05 10:45:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
larrys.bands at charter.net writes:

<<>>
> OKOM fans are the biggest "tunnel
> vision" fans in all of music.

No I would have to nominate teen agers in general for that honor.

Ahhhh but Larry my friend OKOMERS are just teenagers going through life the
second or third time are they not..?   And therefore really no different the
second or third time around.

Heck I can't wait for Puberty to come around again  :))   them was the good
old days,  ehhh??

Cheers,

Tom "Dirty Old Man" Wiggins
But not that OLD.

 because my idea of jazz is that it ISN'T a museum piece.   but many of our
groupies are, :))   I like  to do new  things with great old tunes.
I prefer to do old things with great new ladies.

oops can I say that on this list:))

Going back to my room now before I get into trouble  "again"

Rev. Tom Bob

Being sorely tempted to Sin again.