[Dixielandjazz] Help

iVOR jONES BANJONES at SAPO.PT
Wed Sep 21 16:22:32 PDT 2005

Somebody please

Does anybody have the chords for 'My canary has got circles under his eyes'. We have promised to play it this friday night at a party. I am not the greatest banjo player in the world, or even in this street as a matter of fact, and the chart I have been given has chords in it that I have never heard of, let alone played. Maybe -5s and +5 sand 9-5s and aliberal sprinkling of minor 6s are usual  in this particular song and given a good chord book and 6 months  I might manage it, but if somebody has a less complicated chart I would be eternally grateful. Any key would be fine, I at least can transpose

hopefully

Ivor Jones  in Portugal