[Dixielandjazz] Al Hirt - Memories Of You URL

starwaterlogo starwaterlogo at mpinet.net
Sun Sep 18 04:30:42 PDT 2005

Following the previous posts regarding Al Hirt, I put up a quickie web page
where you can hear an mp3 of "Memories Of You" off his "Horn A Plenty"
album, since I talked about this track. If you don't like this, you don't
like Al Hirt. There's also a jpeg taken off the album cover.

You can either L click and it will download to whatever default location
your system is set to or you can R click and specify where it's loaded.
Dialup users, be advised it's over 5 megs so patience is required.

http://home.mpinet.net/~docsavage20/memories/memories.html