[Dixielandjazz] Louisiana 1927

Gene Hovland hvlnd at rushmore.com
Sat Sep 17 19:07:14 PDT 2005

I do not have a lead sheet, however I have a CD with the song on it.  The CD
title is "Louisiana Legends" recorded by the Dukes of Dixieland with Luther
Kent.  The CD was purchased on line from Leisure Jazz Audio/Video Catalog,
P.O. Box 56757, New Orleans LA 70156-6757, www.dukes ofdixieland.com.  This
is an awesome song for a New Orleans fund raiser.  The Dukes did an
outstanding job recording it and a vocalist does a great job with the
lyrics.  I have been playing this CD in my car since the city was flooded.
I'm sure the CD is not available at this time as the address is in New
Orleans.

If lyrics the would be of help, I could write them down and email them.  Let
me know.

Gene Hovland
Rapid City, SD