[Dixielandjazz] Instruments for NO musicians

charliew8fim at verizon.net charliew8fim at verizon.net
Fri Sep 16 10:49:30 PDT 2005

Hi Listees,  I received a reply to an earlier post re donation of instruments.  NOMC Relief c/o Brittany Kite, Grant Street Dance Hall, 113 W. Grant Street, Lafayette, LA 70501.  They are accepting instruments, especially needing trumpets, saxes and drums.  I did some checking, and they appear legit, so I sent a nice old Besson cornet that someone down there might like.  Will have to think a while before I send one of my saxes :-(    Regards, Charlie Coleman