[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixieland4Dixieland in Upstate New York

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 20:19:27 PDT 2005

   Guys:   Don't forget to write press releases about the event with the
date time and names of all the acts, and the sponsoring Charity
recipient as the Sponsor of the event:   Send it to all the newspapers
and radio stations and Television programs in your area.  They all have
PUBLIC SERVICE announcement time and will be happy to promote the event
for your as a free service.

Get the word out and fill those 1000 seats, and make everyone's efforts
really count.

Cheers,

Tom