[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers Sept 14, Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Sep 13 12:33:29 PDT 2005

Once again, The Boondockers will hold forth at Giovanni's Pizzeria, this
Wednesday September 14, 2005, 6:00 - 9:00 PM.  Address and directions are
below.

This will be a special evening as Art Terry will be joining us on wash tub
bass.
Bill and Art just might resurrect a couple of The Boondockers comedy bits.
And, I am sure we will have a contest or two.

Along with Bill Gunter and Art Terry, I will also be there.  Jim Maihack has
consented to cover my country club gig that night so that I can be at
Giovanni's.

In addition, we will have Ralph Thompson, banjo, Bob Sakoi, trumpet, Bob
Williams, trombone and Paul Edgerton, reeds.  Should be a really fun night.
Don't miss it.

Get there early to get a good seat and to get your food order in.

Giovanni's Pizzeria
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
6:00 - 9:00 PM, no cover charge.
Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

Mark your calendars and join The Boondockers on Oct 8, at the Fairfield
Candy Festival, 2:30 - 4:00 PM in Fairfield, CA.

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald
Piano driver,
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)