[Dixielandjazz] Saint Gabriel's In the Spotlight

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 12:24:45 PDT 2005

Hi folks:

We have just been picked as one of the SPOTLIGHT Groups by Sonicbids
who has over 30,000 members worldwide.

Click on the link below or cut  paste it into your browser to get a
look at it.

The photo they are showing has list mates Dave Richoux (sousaphone) &
Bob Romans (Dbl Bell Euphonium) who joined us for the San Francisco
Easter Parade in 2005.  Thanks guys.   You sure do look handsome.

I highly recommend that all Okom bands get one of these electronic
press kits, they are very inexpensive and can be sent to anyone with an
email address.   You can also sign up for a free trial.   I do however
recommend that you contact me off-list for important money saving
information concerning it and how to use it.  If you know how it is
better than a website alone that folks have to know where to find.

Cheers and enjoy:

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band

http://www.sonicbids.com/default.asp?spotlight_id=435