[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento today!

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 11 20:01:39 PDT 2005

We had a great meeting of the DJML'ers today! Australia's great cornetist, Bob Barnard, was onstage with Bob Ringwald, piano, Bill Gunter on Washboard, vocals, and emceeing, (is that a real word?), Paul Edgerton on reeds, Bob Williams on trombone..an All-Star cast if ever...I'll take this opportunity to thank our mates from down-under for loaning us this great cornetist! It was a fantastic F2F, or ax2ax...whatever!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.