[Dixielandjazz] Old Dog to Aid Katrina Victims

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 08:27:14 PDT 2005

   As tcashwigg can tell you, our band isn't
really OKOM (though I might include my
Chicago-tuned plectrum banjo in the arsenal
tonight) but we'll be donating whatever tips we
get to Katrina relief when we play from 8 to 10
p.m. at Panama Bay Coffee Co., 2151 Salvio St.,
Concord, CA. It won't amount to all that much,
but every little bit helps.
   Diane Moncur, who has a blues belter's voice
that OKOM fans oughta love, will be sitting in
with us in place of Patty Caramagno Robertson.
We'll probably have a couple of other sitters-in,
too. Hope to meet ya there!

Happy Webtrails, Bob Loomis