[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Dixieland band gig

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 22:06:41 PDT 2005

Now folks here is what the San Francisco culture really thinks about
when they think of Dixieland,, Now as you read this, you tell me if
ya'll did a good job of educating and inspiring following generations
about OKOM?

You get no respect:  outside your own circles and  sometimes, not often
really very much within it.

Now I beseech you to read this ad very carefully before commenting on
it.  It speaks very very loudly.

Anybody want me to BOOK their band for this gig ??   :))  Credit and a
Beer,  wow I can't wait to get this gig.
I guess they think Dixieland cats are pretty slow thinkers and learners
huh?  an hour to tell you what key and tempo,  ROTFLOL
what a twit.

Tom Wiggins