[Dixielandjazz] Fake Books

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Sep 3 02:14:02 PDT 2005

Dear Dan,
Welcome to the DJML. I am a long-time listmate from Sydney, Australia.
You will find that we are a wonderful and diverse world-wide family, despite
the occasional spat.
Everyone on this list are extremely helpful, as you will soon find out.
For 'fake' books with a 'dixieland repertoire' why not contact veteran
DJMLer David 'Sheik' Littlefield.
A kindly musician, who certainly knows his jazz.

David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
http://americanmusiccaravan.com  Dixieland Fake Book VOL.2 (C) now in stock
"BOOK NEWS: click on "Books" click on "Book News"
   http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org

I have no commercial interest in David's enterprise.
He is , however, a dear friend.
Very kind regards,
Bill.