[Dixielandjazz] The Gulf >> Is Our OWN Black Hole

glen page gpage at dccnet.com
Fri Sep 2 19:38:12 PDT 2005

My favorite "Pres",Lester, passed some time ago. If the current President
wanted to really help the folks in his country he could bring back the
troops from Iraq and let that country settle it's own affairs .The troops
could then assist in resolving the difficulties in N.O.

No doubt many will disagree but I have to speak my piece.

I have the greatest respect for the democratic process but fear that the
power of politics often overrides the will of the masses.

Bob Ringwald ,please forgive me if I have transgressed the code for DJML,
others have and I feel that the post that I am responding to, "Our Own Black
Hole", validates my response.

May all the problems in La. Ms. and Alabama. be over as soon as possible.

Glen Page.