[Dixielandjazz] Hindustan

Elazar Brandt jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Fri Sep 2 13:56:54 PDT 2005

Shalom Jazz fans,

I returned home this morning from working in India for the last few weeks. I'll be off to Los Angeles on Monday to attend my
daughter's wedding. Hope to see a few listmates there during my trip.

Last week I watched the news with horror as hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans and other US gulf states, but I was unable to connect
with any news about DJMLers who live in the affected areas. Can someone let me know on or off list how our list mates were affected
by the storm, and if we are doing anything to help their recovery?

When I return from California at the end of September, we will be going into our holy day season in Israel. I hope to be offering
the services of my Doctor Jazz band for weddings, bar mitzvahs and other occasions to the Jewish families who were deported from
their homes in Gaza. Will keep you posted if anything interesting comes from our efforts.

Best regards to all,

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Trumpet/Brass Ensemble