[Dixielandjazz] Actually.....

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Sep 2 11:21:32 PDT 2005

Actually, this is not the first time La Canal has gone international without
having to actually travel.  For a good number of years our music was played
on all Iberian Airlines flights, and we got credit in their Flight Mag.  No
royalties, though!  At least my mother was impressed when she flew Iberia &
heard her son's music.

Speaking of royalties, we all just got our first royalty check for the
theater music we did.  We split 5 ways a small % of each ticket sold.  Not
really bad considering we already got paid for writing, producing, recording
the music.

By the way, we don't travel....by choice!

Jim (not complaining) Kash