[Dixielandjazz] Technical help requested

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 12:17:45 PST 2005

Hi listmates,

I have an electric piano keyboard but I can't find the AC adapter for the
damn thing!

It says it needs a 9 v, 50 mA (whatever that is) adapter.

I have a 9 v, 300 mA adapter available that fits, but I'm reluctant to try
it because of the discrepancy between the mA (whatever that is) information.

Can anyone with the technical expertise in these matters advise me whether
or not I can use the 9v, 300 mA (whatever that is) adapter on my 9v, 50 mA
(whatever that is) input on my keyboard?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Cheers,

Bill "Whatever that is" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com