[Dixielandjazz] Midnight in Moscow lyrics in English

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Oct 30 08:58:50 PST 2005

Thanks!  I could not find any translation on the internet and the one
"instant translator" for Russian to English I found could do nothing
with those lyrics.
Any phonetic version for us language dummies that want to at least
sound correct?

Another kind of (I think) Russian flavored song (or is it really
Klezmer?) 1960s pop OKOM song that might come around again now that
Dolly Parton is singing it - "Those Were The Days" - I have heard
several jazz groups do it over the years with some success.

Dave Richoux