[Dixielandjazz] FW: Tiger Rag. Also known as....?

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 27 21:33:35 PDT 2005

Dear friends,
Just tying up some loose ends, as usual.
Listmate Greg Simmons sent this from work direct to me, but I am sure he
will not object to me posting it to the DJML.
Regards,
Bill.

Hi Bill
Yep I pinched the name Kaiser Drag from the Temperance Seven, it seemed to
fit as Max said we don't play no "cat tunes". We haven't recorded Kaiser
Drag, Max would have heard us play it at a number of festivals.
I am still on the DJML mostly lurking as I don't have a computer at home
only here at work so I manage a quick scan, with a cup of coffee, at morning
and afternoon tea.
Cheers
Greg